The company will receive a grant for the development of the project. The investments will be used to develop MONQ as a SIEM solution.
The final of the competition was held on May 18.
The MONQ platform was approved by the jury:
- Natalya Kasperskaya, president of Infowatch,
- Alexander Budnikov, Managing Director for Information Security, AFK Sistema,
- Dmitry Frolov, Director of the Information Security Department of RTRS
- Alexander Golubev, Director for Information Security, Vimpelcom
- Dmitry Chibrin, Director of Information Security, Megafon
- Vitaliy Zadorozhny, Director of the Cyber Security Laboratory of Sberbank
- Mikhail Basarab, Head of the Department of Information Security at The Bauman Moscow State Technical University,
- Alexander Antipov, chief editor of SecurityLab.ru
- Mikhail Stefanenko, curator of cybersecurity projects at Skolkovo Ventures
- Vitaliy Mzokov, Head of Innovation Hub, Kaspersky Lab
- Vladimir Eliseev, head of the Center for Research and Advanced Development “InfoTeKS”
Projects were evaluated on the criteria related to the innovation, competitive advantages compared to world analogs, strategies and market size, team qualifications, etc.
Congratulations to the MONQ Digital team and the contest participants and thank the organizers of the CSC!